Skip to content
- Each and every person who has any kind of contact with our websites or business is subject to our privacy policies. This policy must be followed by all of our customers, partners in business, employees, vendors, and other interested parties.
- Customers and other business associates are the sources of the personal data we collect. Every effort is made to ensure that their privacy is respected. However, in case of any issues with data, Reedial can not be held responsible.
- Reedial is an ethical company that operates in an open and honest manner. Whatever information you entrust to us, we will safeguard it. We, too, use only the most stringent security measures to store the information.
- We need to save information about you, such as your name, email address, age, gender, physical address, device information, cellphone number, etc. so that we can provide you with better service. You’ll find it hard to get better service from us until you provide this information. Your information is secure with us. This information is useful for several reasons, including research and improving customer service.
- When utilizing our services, they must also agree to our policy. Please review the policy carefully, and if you identify any violations, we ask that you refrain from using our services.
- Reedial can alter the privacy settings whenever they see fit, even if they don’t tell anybody. In the event of a data breach, we cannot be held liable.
- While we take great care with our customer’s information, we cannot be held liable for any inadvertent or intentional disclosures of such information.
- We may, on occasion, use an outside service, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyse how our users interact with the site.
- We use cookie information to improve our website and mobile application. There are a lot of ways in which this aids both you and us. By remembering where you were on the page, browsers allow us to pick up just where you left off the next time you return.
- Following government policy, we must disclose information in civil and criminal proceedings. If the appropriate government agency makes a request, we provide them with the information.
- To facilitate the moving process, Reedial maintains data. Remember that we don’t save any of your private information, such as credit card numbers, PINs, or one-time passwords.
- When you no longer want us to have access to your personal information, please let us know, and we will delete it. Send us a message explaining why you don’t want us to keep your information on file. Data deletion is subject to our company’s terms and conditions.